LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chiru_HR (Tax assosiate)     25 January 2012

Regarding pf

I was worked 1 year in Company they cut my PF ammount every  month but till now they have not open my PF account any they are not  responding any mails. 

I checked my PF online.
The message appeared on PF site was "Invalid Member_id / Data not updated against this PF Number.

Can Any one provide me waht I will do.

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 January 2012

If the comapny has not opened any PF a/c for you ,you can not have any PF number assigned to you and thus can not check your a/c balance on line.

The online portal is sometime erratic.

It shall be better to use RTI route, and obtain PF accumulation report from employer.

I have received My PF account number from  Finance teamr.  My Manager & HR also there in same mail chain.

I have received My PF account number from  Finance teamr.  My Manager & HR also there in same mail chain.

Same PF number is there in my payslips also

The online portal is sometime erratic. You can point out error online at: www.epfindia.com

You may ask for PF accumulation report, and form 3A from employer.

3A

The Employees' Provident Funds Scheme , 1952 [para 35 & 42] and the Employees' Pension Scheme 1995 (Para 19)

Member's annual Contribution card  : Form showing month wise recoveries towards E.P.F and Pension Fund in respect of a member for one financial year. To be furnished by the employer before 30th April of the following year.

https://www.epfindia.com/returns_submission1.htm

You can also use RTI route and obtain report from O/o concerned PF commissioner.

It shall be appropriate to transfer the PF to new employer and keep the a/c regular for 10 years and become eligible for pension.

Thanks U r Reply Kumar.

I have requested  PF stament / accumalation to my HR/Finance team but  they are not  responding any mails.

I have enquired at PF office also, Thet are saying " They didn't received application from my employer. They don't have my account details in office.

You may write to the good offices of your appointing authority, MD, Company Secretary and cover all points including each representation made by you by email ( mention name designation, dept, email id of the recipient) , phone calls ( mention phone number, date of the phone call,  name designation, dept, email id of the company personnel called by you) for the purpose of.....................(mention details).

Mention that concerned staff of o/o PF Commissioner (mention phone number, date of the phone call,  name designation, dept, email id of the PF personnel called by you) and they responded that.......................(mention details)

Mention that you are perturbed and you have represented to (mention details) in the company and instead of providing you relief and details with facts substantiated with documents, these personnel have maintained studied silence hence you are approaching the good offices of the company seeking their intervention and relief so as to be received at your end by redg post/speed post only say within 7 days. You may add that in case you do not hear from good offices you shall be constrained to approach lawful authorities at the cost and consequences of the company and you may go public.

You can issue legal notice or lodge complaint with RPFC/CPFC.

PF authorities award severe punishment to such unscrupulous employers which are described at

www.epfindia.gov.in

You may simultaneously raise RTI application to know the status of balance in your PF a/c number issued by your company.

Thnaks Kumar for u r valuble info

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register