Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai ram (manager)     23 January 2012

Charged in ipc 417 and 506 part 1

Dear Experts

What will be the next procedure. My boy friend who gave false promise of marriage and cheated me by not marrying me. So after police investigation he was arrested under IPC 417 and 506 part 1 section and was there in jail for 10 days. He has come out in bail after pongal. What will  be the next procedure. All witness of my side gave the statements in police station. Should i contact police or the Public prosecutor mentioning the FIR no. Please guide

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     23 January 2012

Dear Querist what do you want now? when the court send a summons to you, the case will be start before the court for you. before that on the hearing, appearence of the accused or framing the charge against the accused. no need to worry, your role will be start when the court informed you through summons that you will be appear before the court as a witness. But if you have any other problem with him or he create any nuisence or any problem with you, you can file an application before the court for cancellation of the Bail. feel free to call

sai ram (manager)     24 January 2012

I wanted to asked whether i have to push the police to send the charge sheet from the station to file the case in court. when court will send a summon

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register