LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonali (others)     18 January 2012

Help me urgent

I want to ask a query relating to my life. Pls judge me bcz I cant take any decission regarding this matter.

Here the Case

I fell in love with one person. He was waiting for me for some years. My parents & his parents were accepted the same. In the some years I was observed that he was ... i dont know how to express my feelings. my parents were also suffered a lot with this guy.in each & every situation he was creating a problem to me.he blamed me  a lot even in silly matters. my family members & relatives & others told me that dont marry him.bu i dont know wat to do. if a prblem arises he told like this I will leave u. u cant do anything like this.before two days he told that i dont like u and i want to leave u.
 but i like him

pls suggest me. i am middle class girl i dont like all these thins like court & other issues.pls suggest me about my future

i want him starting with a new life. but he sould change his nature & pattern.

Learning

3 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     18 January 2012

Dear Author,

You questions and grieviance is not at all understood. Please use clear and to the point explanations. Try to summarize in short. We woudl surely advice if your query is related to legal question.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

(Guest)

Life does not work good with emotions.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 January 2012

you discuss with your parents and take good decision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register