Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANOJ (Officer)     13 January 2012

How to and where to apply for obc certificate

Dear Experts,

I'm 25 years old, at present i reside in Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) along with my parent since last 24 years, i've persued my entire education from K G in hyderabad, but basicaly my parents are from Ballia (Uttar Pradesh) and  we belong to BC and my father who is a centeral government employee working in hyderabad since 25 years owns caste certificate of UP, but at present i want an OBC certificate, but unable to understand where to apply and how to apply, please suggest, can i apply in Hyderabad for the same, if yes then what are the other documents that has to be produced, 

please advice what actions has to be taken from my end, i'll be eagerly waiting for your reply.

With regards,

Manoj :)

Learning

4 Replies

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     14 January 2012

Approach the Tehsildar and explain all your facts. He is the authority to issue certificates regarding community and caste.

MANOJ (Officer)     14 January 2012

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your time to go through my profile....

but whant to know, should i approach directly to MRO office near to my residence in Hyderabad or do i need to approach the Tehsildar in UP at my home town,

and any thing else that could help me in this matter please let me know the same.

Thank you once again,

With regards,

Manoj  :)

SK MD A PARVEEZ (ADVOCATE)     14 January 2012

first you must specify the following particulars 

what is your caste and subcaste and where you are born ,ALL PARTICULARS of YOUR STUDY ,IF YOU HAVE BC CERTIFICATE where it was taken 

MANOJ (Officer)     14 January 2012

Dear Sir,

I was born in Ballia (UP) on 03/04/1987 and belong to Nayee caste under BC community, but completed my entire education from KG in Hyderabad (AP) i have completed my graduation in 2008 and at present working for a private firm and i do not have any caste certificate at present, my fathers owns the same which was take from Ballia (UP), and i want to apply for OBC certificate but unable to understand where to and how to apply, please suggest the same, can i apply the same in Hyderabad as i'm residing in Hyderabad since last 23 + years and come under non creamy layers as per latest annual income margin.

Please do the needful and suggest the same what actions could be taken from my end that could help me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register