Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dilipkumar (Manager)     12 January 2012

Pf withdrawl

Dear / Reaspected all lawyers,

I want to know the procedure to withdrwal the pf of my father.

My father has left the job around 25 year ago from a construction co. But he shown me a books of

pf deducted by co. but now a days that co is traceless.

So you all are requested to suggest me to withdrawl that deducted amount. I will be thankfull

to all of you.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 January 2012

To withdraw PF money you need to fill the form no.19 (Employees's Provident Fund Scheme, 1952) and Form No.10C (Employee’s Pension Scheme, 1995) and you can withdraw the PF deposited to your account by your previous Employer. Forms are available in market, with o/o RPFC, and on line : https://epfindia.nic.in/

If ex-employer is not available/company is closed, you can get your signature attested by:

1.Manager of a bank.
2.By any gazetted officer.
3.Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'
Provident Fund Organization).
4.Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.

etc

Your father must be having PF accumulation reports and PF number.

Venkatraghavan.M (Assistant Manger Personnel)     15 January 2012

If it is more than 25 years old PF accounts, probably he might have closed the PF accounts and received the PF settlements earlier itself and might have forgotten the same. Hence please check your father's bank accounts. Also it is to be noted that if the PF remittance was made less than 6 months, you will be able to receive only member's accumulations (Form 19 only)  If you father's records show the PF account code number of the employer it will be easier. Otherwise, approach the PF office nearby, with the records like the PF account number, yearly contribution details till leaving the company and the reason why it has not been claimed for the last 25 years and the present residence proof, identity proof and bank account., etc. based on which they may be able to help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register