LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vicky (Executive )     10 January 2012

Petiton in sc against petiton for cancellation of bail in hc

In case of 498a settlement has been done and first motion has been filed. Even after my wife file the petion for cancellation of bail in Punjab and Haryana HC. I have filed  counter affidavit and proof that there is no delay from my side. HC instead of dismissed the petiton or take the decision give the next date. what remedy available for me. should i file the petiton in SC to dismissed the proceding in HC.

regards

Learning

6 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     10 January 2012

again you put review their decision.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     10 January 2012

HC wont cancel the bail let the case come up for hearing and be decided. A bail once granted cannot be cancelled unless there is so violation of the conditions of the bail.

Is there any valid grounds that she has presented by way of her Affidavit for cancellation of bail?

vicky (Executive )     11 January 2012

reason given by her that i have made the delay in filing the petiton for divorce and petiton for quashing the FIR.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     11 January 2012

follow the matter in HC, bail is normally not cancelled. They may bind you for terms.

vicky (Executive )     12 January 2012

as date for second motion  for divorce is near. should i move to for that or should wait for decision for pending petiton.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     13 January 2012

weak ground for cancellation of bail.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register