Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mdsaransra (Executive)     09 January 2012

Rti on passport - passport not issued and no status updation

Dear All,

I had applied for a new passport long back in Nov' 2010.
I received an online status of name differ on application form and ID proof.
I had struggled a lot and got my id poof corrected with new and correct name on Voter ID Card from Voter ID department.

I have already re-submitted my PPF form with proof of my Voter ID card in Oct' 2011.
Police enquiry has already been done in first week of Nov' 2011 for this. But still i am waiting for the status. There is no updation on online website so far.

One of my friend regularly visiting regional passport office and taking the follow ups, but every time they send him back saying soon you will get the status or its still in process. I guess they are trying to fool us and nothing going to happen to my application.

I searched net and found two email address for complaints / grievance (grv.jscpv@mea.gov.in, rpo.delhi@mea.gov.in) . I mailed on the same, but no reply from thier side.

I am really fade up and and cofused what to do.

Please help me to get the latest updated status of my application form / or tell me any process to follow i can get my passport details. / i can take eny legal action.

My details are as below:-

Name             -   Mohammad Sarfaraz
File No           -   Z042037
Date of Birth  - 20/02/1982
Office             -   RPO Bhikaji Cama Place

Waiting for a quick and positive reply.

THANKS
With sincere regards,
Mohammad Sarfaraz

Learning

5 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     09 January 2012

you may complaint at highter authority of the pass port officer or ask reason from rti.

mdsaransra (Executive)     10 January 2012

Thank you Mr. Shaikh for your reply.

Kindly suggest whome i can contact in higher authority and how to go for RTI (Process)...?

Thanks in advance

Md Sarfaraz

cyberlawyer (barrister)     12 June 2012

It seems you must have approached the passport agents rather than the passport office. So you can be clear as to whom to contact in case if you dont get your passport in time.

Now i can understand that approahing the agents is always better. Past is past. I think some RTI info is provided in the regional passport website. You can visit that and get details about the higher authority before whom you can place your greivances...

Good Luck...

Suhail SHahbazker (Society member)     24 September 2013

when I went last month to Police Head quartera at Mumbai they said the documents are clear and no problem in issuing passport which will be cleared in a week but two months passed the status says for Police verification, what is this all going on and no one in the said Police officials are looking for this misleading information What is my next step pl advice and where to file rti in this regardapplication in this regards

David (Employee)     23 October 2013

You may complain on higher authority for this.

But it has already taken so much time . So  apply for new one.

You may visit the site https://www.passportstatus.org/ for complete information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register