Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravindra (Analyst)     06 January 2012

False 498a and dv case

Hi All Experts,
Yesterday i.e. Jan 5, 2011 my wife and her mother come to my neighbors house and
not my house and called to all my family members and forced to take her back.
What to do now? All people including my family members forcing me to take her
back. Plz advice. Luckily at that time i was in the office. My brother has told
them to give some time to think. My First date for DV is on Jan 16 on that day i
have to file my reply. My lawyer has stopped to take my calls. Yet DV reply is
not ready. I m calling to my lawyer but he didnot take call. What to do? plz
suggest. I think all will force me to reconcile and take her back. expert advice
needed. If next week or next date they force me to reconcile that wht to say and
how to say plz suggest?
Thanks
Ravindra Sonavane

Learning

15 Replies

(Guest)

My non legal reply to your query,

Tell them you are ready to take her back on following conditions.

1. Written apology in two leading news paper that they filed all false cases

2. Written apology in terms of affidavit about all cases are false etc etc. (your lawyer can guide you in this), on this basis you can quash/ they can withdraw all cases.

You may say if these conditions are not acceptable then dont come to my place and create scene or else we will call cops.

Then on they ( your inlaws) will not come to you.

(Guest)

In a decent way you can convey the message that lets first get through with all the cases then i will think of taking her back. Also you should convey you will fight it till end.

Thanks, But from my wife side relatives most are cops. And all are on duty either near my residence police station or my wife residence. When we go to police station police dont help us. Just few month back i have written a letter to DIG of Maharashtra and he also given written orders to respective police station and also said to reply to party and DIG office about the investigation but no investigation yet made nor any reply come to my residence. 

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     06 January 2012

Depends on the nature of litigation that has been started if 498A has also been filed than considering taking her back is not a option.

But in case the DV case was only filed and she has realised that it was a mistake on her side to file such cases and wish to apologise and come back than it can be given a thought but as I said since we dont know much of the background it would not be fair to comment on the action you would like to take. It is your take as ultimately if the issues are not so grave and the wife realises her mistake in filing the case it would be worthwile to consider reunion as that will save two lifes and time.

Thanks Sanjeev She has filed 498A also. In FIR she has written that i have harrassed her to bring 5lkh to buy new house. I have recently buy a new house and with no debt. Now she has come to know tht i have buy a house. I m really vary scared. in DV case she hase stated tht she want tht house as she dont have home to live.

i dont understand in FIR she says i harresed her for buying new house and now i have taken tht house she wants that house for living. i m tottaly confused as my lawyer is also not giving me right idea. he says tht if she will say in court tht he have house thn court will give her house and order u to pay all light bills, maintenence etc. and i will not able to help u.

tottaly confused?? it was my dream to buy a house in prime location ...... and now i think it will go from my hand...

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     06 January 2012

dive deep and you will find lot of material of defense, its power is immense.

How much time after 498A has passed and did you get bail on same day whats the stage of 498A is chargesheet submitted? Though I dont think that after 498A there should be any chance of reunion as even if you plan to reunite the trust would not arrive and there would be feeling of fear of the same action again that would prove more deadly.

1.Just two questions what basis the family memer of yours are saying to take her back...there must be some points on which they seem to be convinced.

2. what explanation and reasons have your wife and her mother has given for the actions that were taken by them.

1.Just two questions what basis the family memer of yours are saying to take her back...there must be some points on which they seem to be convinced.

They are doing emotional atyachar with my family. My family has not seen police station in there life time. its coz me they have seen these days. now they dont know wht will happen in future or how she can file more false cases.  Yesterday my family told me tht just take her and live sepratly and makes us happy thts it.    

2. what explanation and reasons have your wife and her mother has given for the actions that were taken by them.

my wife and her mother can do any drama any time as they have background of 498a. my MIL has also filed a case against her husbund previously. Now her husbund has died. and she thinks tht all husbunds are same. they just told my family tht we will remove the cases and let them live seprately. Yet i have not told my conditions to them.

My family got bail on same day i was in jail for 2 days (sat & sun) 498a chargesheet submitted last month.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     06 January 2012

dear ravinder,do not fear.put a written complaint to concerned p.s. stating  the incident that they are threating& also write at last that copy is sent to sp,dig,secretary c.m.,sect to p.m. after complaint followed by r.t.i.never take back a 498a lady with a 498a mother.your compromice will ruine  your whole life.transfer the new house to your mother name.and fight the case.

After being in Jail there seems no way to think of living together and I dont know how your wife even said that she wants to be back normally it dont happen.

Defend the cases forget about reunion thats what I think though it is your take.

jasbir singh (498 a/125 ipc)     06 January 2012

every body knowns who demand the money  ,why  this 498a /125 is not usefull or  divert on women  after the she demanding the extorton to give freedom to men it should be in equal menadotory , i think marriage should also be under the consumer form ,when the boy family submit all the stree dhan etc so why females are  lamented  and claims to men 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 January 2012

:-)

Solution is don't let her in.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

.agree with experts ......... keep  the trouble away 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register