Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash (ZXC)     04 January 2012

Business for working professional

Hi,

My wife is interested in setting up an online business.She is currently working as an HR but soon she is going to quit.I am afraid if her business won't work fine then can she again comeback to her job (can she appear for any interview as she already registered for Service Tax for online business and opened current bank a/c even though nothing has started as of now)

She is quite confident saying as long as she is paying tax there should not be any problem but I am really worried.Kindly let me know what could be the best possible way for her to continue the job if her business does not click.

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     05 January 2012

Do not worry.  If she does not wants to continue her business, she can very well go back to employment inspite of  current account opening and service tax registration which can be discontinued.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 January 2012

The lady may include her last venture in her vitae and submit the updated vitae only for next employment.

The lady must include her last venture in employment forms provided by next employer.

One should not conceal. Many employers do recruit such candidates. Candidate has to justify the shift.

Lady should close all businees a/c.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register