LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand k (Professor)     19 December 2011

College

Not to be taken on the 'negative'... These are for the discussions = to be viewed seriously

About Private self-financed Colleges.

let managements first of all give regular salary (in Self-financed colleges in Tamil Nadu ).....this is the most important aspect that the forum has to debate.....
now looking at the scenario of admissions in management schools/institutes.....
let us agree =
1. that admissions have fallen substantially and results also have come down heavily.
2. yet AICTE is approving new institutes and in many cases additional intake of students.
3. Why Faculties are paid less.
4. there is large scale deficiency of trained management lecturers, They only speak Tamil and not in English. Anna University has taken much pain to introduce Communication Skills as a new subject to improve the life styles of each students. But When the Class lecturers take classes in Tamil, how we can expect a student to speak in  English.
5. different fee structure for the programme in different states.
6. Faculty Development program to be conducted in a big way.
7. All institutions should be monitored. These private colleges are interested only in fund raising. I had chance to visit these colleges. I really pity the students who are continuing their educations. The building infra-structures are poorly maintained and their toilets are stinking and there is  no-water to drink. Canteens are stinking and all small creatures seem to be collectively crawling freely. I think its better that  These canteens are inspected once in a month by the Health Inspectors. Very poor state.  Please comment ??????

Learning

1 Replies

harmeet kaur chadha (student)     19 December 2011

the comes under tamilnadu law university..the univseity shld mke sme strict law ,its realy sad abt the students

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register