LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rao (Manager)     13 December 2011

Required help

I got married in 2004.  we have two childrens.  Since biginning she spends more days in their (father) house.  When she went to her house, minimum two months will stays, after so many communication, she will come back to my home.  But till 2008 we are happy.  I am doing business, but from 2007 onwards, lossed maximum amount.  Then started the problems in family.  She was changed mentality and listen her monther, brother and father words.  Based on her quested (she has to come back within a week) I have dropped them in her house.  Till know she and childerens are not come to my house.  We are discussed so many time.  Now a days she not pocking my phone also.  I will not going to my in-laws house since 2007.  Please advice me to how to procedure to get my childrens and wife.  My uncle, ant and brother is playing games agaisnt me.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     13 December 2011

I am very sorry to hear this.  From 2007 onwards, several small enterpreneurs have been facing extreme hardship and they are incurring losses after losses in their business.  If the FDI, as proposed by the Govt, comes in the retail business, I shiver to think about the fate millions of our small businessmen and their families.

You try to talk with your wife about the difficulties, not only you, but the entire community of small enterpreneurs are facing, in these days.  If the differences are due to economic hardships, you have to explain her and make her understand about this global phenomenon.  If the difference is for some other reason, then try to talk to her directly or otherwise send some elders of your family to talk to her.  If every talk fails, come on this forum and explain the position and take legal advise that whether you have to file RCR or divorce and custody of children.

2 Like

(Guest)

FILE A SUIT FOR RESITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHT. SHE HAS TI RESPOND THEN. TAKE HELP OF LAW. ENGAGE A LAWYER.

Rao (Manager)     14 December 2011

I have discussed with her and their family in the presense of my parents and some elders In Aug. 2010.  After completion of the discussion, their parents shall send her to me before 15 days.  They did not send.  After so many times i have spoken to her, not responding.  What I have to do.  Shall I go for legal 'I require my wife and childrens'. or suggest me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register