Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Return of gold to my bitch

HI

I have a query regarding the return of gold articles to my Bitch gall other belongings are returned back to here, but there is a contradiction to her statement as mentioned below

She has filed and RCR and in that she has mentioned that all the gold ornaments kept in the house while she left me

But in 498A she has mentioned that the gold ornaments’ were forcibly taken by my mother and brother after beating her in bus stand.

I want to give her back here in the right forum like court? or should I wait till the RCR case is completed as there is an contradiction in RCR and 498A .

Dose she can file any case for recovery of gold ornaments?

Or any other cases against my mother and my brother

Regards

Satish

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

YES.

SHE CAN FILE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     11 December 2011

DV can be filed.

1 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     13 December 2011

U want to give back the gold?

Remeber she will take all this stuff & still charge u 4 not returning the IMAGINARY AMMOUNT OF GOLD WHICH SHE THINKS IS STILL LYING WITH U. There is no end.......& u admitting that u have her gold (406)

Aishwarya (Teacher)     13 December 2011

keep record if u give back..best is to give everything out in court itself whn the matters move there..

rajiv_lodha (zz)     13 December 2011

My concern is somewat different. If boy's side tries to return her gold.

* Wont it be "self admission" that her gold is still with them. To make the story complete (from her side Sec 406), her allegations will gain weight.

* She can tell:- Look, they have admitted 300gm of gold.....where are my diamonds + rest of 700gm gold. Prosecute them for the same & get back my metal?

Any way out?!

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     13 December 2011

get back my metal?

do they check the purity of gold in court ?? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register