Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohammad vali (project coordinator)     10 December 2011

Tenant refusing to evacuate

Hi Sir,

In the year of 2000(June) my mother (sole owner of building) has given 1st floor of the building (Newly constructed 3 storied building including ground floor) to the school for rent,  with out signing any written consent with him, neither on a white paper nor on a legal bond . We live in the second floor of the building. Initially in the year of 2000 the "school principle" (tenant) use to pay the rent of Rs.3000 per month. The "school principle" increased the rent gradually and now he is paying Rs.8000 per month. The "school principle" is taking a signed receipt (for the rent paid by him)  from my mother every month after paying the rent. The "school principle" got all the receipts for the rent he has paid since june 2000. Because of some reasons my mother asked him to evacuate the building in 3 months by serving him the written notice 3 months back (september 2011). Now he is denying to evacuate the building. Please suggest a legal way to evacuate him.

"Awaiting for your reply"

Learning

4 Replies

subodhkumar (proprietor)     11 December 2011

hello mr.vali,

your tenant is running a school which requires permission from the education department,if the school is run on rented premises it requires landlord noc for the period of atleast 30 years(period may vary please check) by way of registered agreement .has your mother given any such document to the tenant please check. you have said that your mother has given the notice of evacuation to the tenant ,give the copy to the education department also.

1 Like

mohammad vali (project coordinator)     12 December 2011

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your reply. My mother has not signed any Noc or any registered agreement for 30 years not even  for 5 years also . The school which is running in our building is one of the five branches run by  "school principle" in different locations. This branch do not have permission from the education department, you can say he is running the school illegally.

Still, Do my mother need to submit  the copy of evacuation notice to the education department.

"Awaiting for your reply"

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     12 December 2011

you must first collect all evidence.

subodhkumar (proprietor)     12 December 2011

hello,mr.vali,

as you are saying that the school is running without any permission then you lodge complaint to the education department and demand them to close down the illegal school at once also give copy to the collector,and keep the acknowledge copy with you .

by the way which place you are residing?

subodhkumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register