Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CTamhane (None)     03 December 2011

Need help from criminal lawyers for independent feature film

greetings.

My name is Chaitanya Tamhane and I am a Mumbai based independent filmmaker.  I am currently writing a feature film exploring the Indian judiciary. I am looking for experienced and knowledgeable criminal lawyers who can help me out with some of the finer details and technicalities of court and police procedure. I am not comfortable discussing the details of my scriptt on a public forum and will therefore request private correspondence over phone or email. Also, I am looking for someone who will be accessible and fairly prompt with the answers. This is kind of ugrent as most of my content is already in place and am in the final stage of scriptting. I will be very grateful if any of the helpful members here will comply with my request and agree to help me out.

Please drop me a PM or leave your email id in this thread and I will contact you immediately. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chaitanya.

Learning

5 Replies

Arif Iqbal (Advocate)     03 December 2011

arifiqbal99@gmail.com

+919401803670

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     04 December 2011

read your PM

CTamhane (None)     04 December 2011

Arif and Nadeem, thanks a lot for replying. Am hoping a few more lawyers will come forward to help.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 December 2011

If you want some experience of a common litigant who is not a lawyer, feel free to contact me @ 8010850498 or my email ID appended below

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     19 December 2011

U can contact me whenever do u feel comfortable at rakhibudhiraja@gmail.com and my cell no. is 9871158578.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register