Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas (jao)     02 December 2011

Adoption w/o deed

adoption without deed/document

facts:

Child was given at the age of 2 years on adoption without any deed / proof

child was taken care upto 12 years in new family, admitted in school under the name of adopted parents

now original parents taken the custody of child forcibly.

please advise the course of action required.

thanks in advance srinivas ksv502@yahoo.com

Learning

3 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     02 December 2011

iF YOU HAVE VALID PROOF OF aDOPTION, SUCH AS wITNESSES, pRIEST WHO PERFORMED aDOPTION, THE PRESENCE OF CHILD'S MOTHER, FATHER AND OTHER RELATIVE AT THE TIME OF aDOPTION, AND THE FACT THAT NO ONE COMPLIANTS OF IT FOR OVER 1 YEARS, IS SUFFICIENT PROOF THAT THE CHILD WAS ADOPTED  BY YOU, AND WAS GIVEN IN ADOPTION yOU CAN MOVE cIVIL cOURT, AND GET APPROPRIATE oRDER. 

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     02 December 2011

U move to civil court OR Child is ready for go with their original parents? 

sunita (hr)     03 December 2011

My parents have only 2 daughters.I got married and i have a 2years son.my sister also got married.Now my parents wanted to adopt my Son.I and my husband are willing to give to my parents.We dont know the procedure please help me and let me know detaily.And my parents age is 55 Father and 44 Mother and my sister and his husband are also willing .No one is objecting.My parents are having somany asserts also. Is these are required where should we start this process please help me .We all stay in Andhra Paradesh ,India only

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register