Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Is team anna is in sellf destruction mode?

Today in full view of the media Sri Arvind Kejriwal carried out a frontal attack against our Holier Than Thou YourLordsheeps . In my view that hon'ble judge has only two option - to call it a contempt of Holy Court or resign forever.

And those who are in the boundary lines let me remind you I am neither with Bhagoya Brigade nor with Ma Sonia or BA Rahul Parivar. I only a mere admirer of that Arvind Kejriwal though I do not concur with him in his view on the Jan Lokpal Bill.

That boy has literally won my heart. Hats of to that man .

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 November 2011

Our citizens in our republic need citizen charter, right to service, right to information, mechanism for quick resolution and disposal of grievances, speedy justice, mechanism for curbing the corruption and punishing the corrupt.

K.P.S.Gill once said “Death is the only deterrent" (while referring to terrorism and terrorists. We are not discussing the officer and his all actions). Well he was right.

Quick punishment shall be the only deterrent for the offender and corrupt.

Some enlightened and aware citizens shall have to rise and fight for the bigger cause of fellow citizens. While they rise others shall follow.

We need more number of judges and more number of courts. While we have no dearth of law colleges and trained lawyers and then recruiters then we should have inappropriate number of judges.

Madras hc orders jaya government to reinstate sacked welfare  workers tomorrow morning itself and also directed Advocate General Navaneethakrishnan to submit a report to the Court by 1430 hrs on November 23 on whether the workers were reinstated and resumed their work. The link to the thread posted by learned Mr. Raj Kumar Makkad is given below:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Madras-hc-orders-jaya-government-to-reinstate-sacked-welfare-47459.asp

Despite the high number of cases judiciary can still hand down the speedy justice.

Our FM was reported as assuring the US business class in US that back home prices of cooking gas shall not be brought down.

George Fernandes virtually threw the Coca Cola overnight.

Team Anna has rightly pointed out that we should have the right to reject and right to recall, and chose wisely and vote for the honest and not the corrupt and the party. In our big republic all are not corrupt. The solution shall start from electing each councilor, village head, MLA. Let us exercise our right in the very next election and so on………….

We are not entitled to buy ticket to see the delivery of instant and speedy justice in movies only whenever we long and yearn to see justice being delivered and face to opposite in real life.

We need cooking gas at affordable price or Coca Cola and our sansad/ politician/ legistrator/executive defending citizens or Coca Cola?

Bina (freelancer)     06 March 2012

What is so great about Kejriwal, he has proved he is no different than the congress or any other politician, they only preach, Arvind Kejriwal was leaving without casting his vote where as they were preaching us that we must as the citizen of this country vote, isn't he a citizen of this country. His last statement which I heard on TV clearly indicates that he is so childish all he does his talk against congress, you mean to say that only congress is corrupt, out of all the people who were caught in 2 G scam are congress guys, for that matter in all the corruption cases  so far how many congress people have been indicted compare to other parties. So why target only one party, target all, kejriwal is biased, he has turned this in to his personal fight and he is using aam janta  fight his battle, how is he any better than the rest?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register