LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ash (teacher)     24 November 2011

Payment and continuation

i am working as post graduate lecturer in a permenantly nongrant institution. i was selected through a selection committee consisting of university members ,subject expert and institution personnel.i have qualified NET examination.college didnot mention the nature of appointment ie contract in advertisement .it only mentioned "REQUIRED FULL TIME LECTURERS".WITH QUALIFICATION.THEY MENTIONED THAT PAYMENT WILL BE AS PER UGC NORMS.after selection collegegave me order in which it was mentioned that "you will be appointed as a lecturer for 2 years and after completion of this period conract will be terminated.during this period only i got approval from university that i am on probation for 2 years and my services may continued ie i may be regularised after 2 years.i was given a fixed salary of 8,000 Rs. .i have completed my probation 2 years before and from last 2 years i am serving in same institution but college has not issued me a continuation letter also they promised me orally that my salary will be increased as per society norms .other teachers are getting 25000 Rs. for the same work with same qualifications.i demanded continuation letter and incrased salary but no response is from the institution.what should i do now? is my service be considered as regularised automatically? can i claim salary as per ugc norm with arrears? plz do reply.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register