Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil S (Engineer)     19 November 2011

Sale deed for house located in two survey no in two villages

Hi all

I am planning to buy a house in a layout promoted by a builder a in Tamilnadu. My doubt in this sale is, the house which I want to buy is located in 3 survey nos. 2 belonging to corporation limit and the other one comes in panchayat limit. The builder has got approval only from panchayat for construction of house. Will this create any problem in future? Also what are all the precautions I have to take while I go for purchase? Kindly help. How can I include a clause like" the builder is responsible for any such problems that may arise in future due to this" in the sale deed? Will it be valid, if added?

Also I am from a different state and ignorant of Tamil language. My bank advisor only verified the documents for me. Can I take the bank's advice as final and proceed.? If any document issues arise later, will this advice hold? 

Kindly help me in this at the earliest

Thanks in advance

Learning

1 Replies

roopal jain (co-owner)     19 November 2011

yes there could be a problem in future, these days if you see most cases in court regarding survey no.s the gram panchayat is the culprit, the gram panchayat is body of few local elected leaders, they always doctor documents and cannot be relied upon, you should confirm it from the corporation limit through the help of sub registrars of your area..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register