LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aishwarya (Teacher)     18 November 2011

How to get property evicted

what is the best way to get tenats evict property ?

..without legal hassles or disputes?

Learning

18 Replies

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     18 November 2011

Diplomatically

Advocate Sandeep Naik

Rahul (CEO)     18 November 2011

Educate your tenant ! OR Teach him a lesson!

(Guest)

@Aishwarya

what is the best way to get tenats evict property ?

Take some Mouse and their kids and put them in your tenant house (without being catched-silent mission) ,after sometime he/she will evict property.Try this many times and he/she will evict property.

(Guest)

Some people hire gundas for this,who can throw out their samaan.Sorry to say this,but this is what I have heard in Delhi.

PS-I am not advising you to do it.This is what I have heard.

Or else ask my chacha to stay in your house alongwith the mice.Tenants will run away..

(Guest)

so nice advices..one more from me...

wear a white saree...first knock the door...walk from one side to another of the campus wearing payal..sing a song.,..........

bees saal baad..bees saal baad...!!!!!:)

do it adjactly at midnight...continuously for one month ...

see the result....

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     19 November 2011

Diplomatically OR u contact tenants and discuss u will ready to pay some money for that and if they r agree with u and evict property  OR  U go to your house and through their luggage on road and lock the door OR Sale this property with tenants.   

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     19 November 2011

Please do not do such illegal things otherwise you wll come in trouble. Either pay compansation or go to court which will be lengthy battle.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     19 November 2011

@ kushan, utpala, princess..

funny advices ke liye shukriya, but i inteded it seriously..no fun in that..

mr @ bhartakumar, JSDN, rahul sir

thnx for advicing in a right way.,,,

My question now specifically for serious answers now.please

actually one can go for compensation but how is the amount decided for that if the tenant has not been giving rent for over several years and does not vacate .

and can we give some court notice first to vacate if it turns out to be a legal battle in last

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     19 November 2011

Respected Senior Lawyers,

Please dont make fun of anybody seeking  our advice. They are alreayd in pain. If u dont know then please keep quite but dont give misleading suggestions. MR.JSDN is quite right .

You may send proper Notice for eviction on the ground for non paying the rent. Keep ur cool as the world is full of making fun of the prsons who are in trouble. I do have sympathy for u and asking sorry on behalf of my collegue advocates who have made fun of u. Best of Luck.

Adv.Sandeep Naik

Mob.99670 56980

Email : sandystorm_1995@rediffmail.com

You may send proper Notice for eviction on the ground for non paying the rent. Keep ur cool as the world is full of making fun of the prsons who are in trouble. I do have sympathy for u and asking sorry on behalf of my collegue advocates who have made fun of u. Best of Luck.

Adv.Sandeep Naik

Mob.99670 56980

Email : sandystorm_1995@rediffmail.com

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Sandeep Naik
"
Respected Senior Lawyers,

Please dont make fun of anybody seeking  our advice. They are alreayd in pain. If u dont know then please keep quite but dont give misleading suggestions. MR.JSDN is quite right .
"

hmmm

sorry.i should not but could not resist replying princess and kushan in funny manner.

(Guest)

@Dear Aishwarya

can we give some court notice first to vacate if it turns out to be a legal battle in last ?

Giving notice is mandatory,after that if he/she will not vacate the premise then file for civil suit for eviction mention the ground for non payment.

you asked what is the best way to get tenats evict property ?

Thats why i and princess ,utpala gave these advises because wihout legal hassles you cant evict the premise as your Diplomatic talks fails thats why you come here to ask for help.Unfortuanetly ,legal battle take many times to get relief.This is the truth.

@Sandeep Naik

Dont worry,she is our friend so we gave funny answer (sometimes it work:P) as she ask to get tenants evict property without legal hassles.She know that if she files a case then it took many times thats why she said without legal hassles.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
"
@Dear Aishwarya

can we give some court notice first to vacate if it turns out to be a legal battle in last ?

Giving notice is mandatory,after that if he/she will not vacate the premise then file for civil suit for eviction mention the ground for non payment.

you asked what is the best way to get tenats evict property ?

Thats why i and princess ,utpala gave these advises because wihout legal hassles you cant evict the premise as your Diplomatic talks fails thats why you come here to ask for help.Unfortuanetly ,legal battle take many times to get relief.This is the truth.

@Sandeep Naik

Dont worry,she is our friend so we gave funny answer (sometimes it work) as she ask to get tenants evict property without legal hassles.She know that if she files a case then it took many times thats why she said without legal hassles.
"

truly said brother.Sometime i get concused what Aish actually want to express..:D

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register