LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Why are indian women so horrible

How come Indian men [save some political guys] are so very decent and why are Indian women apart from being thoroughly Horrible  and hypocritical? I found some who wear G Strings and Tell Amercan Gals be Indian if you are on Indian Forum. Most of these gals move around on the net/dating sites with photos of film celebrities while no Indian man ever does that. These women after sending their husbands to jail go to America visit nudist colonies and act as nuns in India and advise Americans to wear Saris, Ghagras and all that village stuff. I would love to use certain words for them but then I must rember only they are entitled to Profanity in USA while American gals are expected by them to WEAR A GUNGAT in India and Indian sites and behave like Indians. They while eating beef in USA advice Americans that eating Beef ain't allowed in India. There's one political so called professional who got educated in English but advises very roughly that English is profane. I can write an essay but on net short cryptic sentences are read and not LONG POSTS.C'mon, Indian gals wanna pick up a fight on the road[NOT HERE].;)

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Missed a sentence ;)

zimmerzapper (student)     03 November 2011

can you name some users who did this to you and in what threads?

(Guest)

Not you.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     03 November 2011

Probably hypocrisy is part and parcel of Indian culture. Women in Indian culture are much more under this "cultural" pressure. This might explain their different behaviour in different environments as more pronounced.
1 Like

(Guest)

@Democratic Indian: Thanks for the support. Oh well one has to be careful and its best to ignore such folks

(Guest)
Originally posted by :LOVEandNOThate
"
How come Indian men [save some political guys] are so very decent and why are Indian women apart from being thoroughly Horrible  and hypocritical? I found some who wear G Strings and Tell Amercan Gals be Indian if you are on Indian Forum. Most of these gals move around on the net/dating sites with photos of film celebrities while no Indian man ever does that. These women after sending their husbands to jail go to America visit nudist colonies and act as nuns in India and advise Americans to wear Saris, Ghagras and all that village stuff. I would love to use certain words for them but then I must rember only they are entitled to Profanity in USA while American gals are expected by them to WEAR A GUNGAT in India and Indian sites and behave like Indians. They while eating beef in USA advice Americans that eating Beef ain't allowed in India. There's one political so called professional who got educated in English but advises very roughly that English is profane. I can write an essay but on net short cryptic sentences are read and not LONG POSTS.C'mon, Indian gals wanna pick up a fight on the road[NOT HERE].;)

"

you should post it to family forum.

(Guest)

LOL!