LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunny Honey (Student)     03 March 2009

Jalandhar DBA Elections 2009.

Please vote and Support Sh.Ved Byas Sharma for the post of President - DBA, Jalandhar. Elections to be held on 7th March, 2009. Cast your valueable vote in favour of those who really deserve like Sh.Ved Byas Sharma and no body else.

Learning

4 Replies

Please vote and Support Sh.Ved Byas Sharma for the post of President - DBA, Jalandhar. Elections to be held on 7th March, 2009. Cast your valueable vote in favour of those who really deserve like Sh.Ved Byas Sharma.

Please vote and Support Sh.Ved Byas Sharma for the post of President - DBA, Jalandhar. Elections to be held on 7th March, 2009. Cast your valueable vote in favour of those who really deserve like Sh.Ved Byas Sharma.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     04 March 2009

Sameer :  Voting for Sh.Ved Byas Sharma, is not a problem.  The problem is he should also circulate his personal Account Returns, Balance Sheet and property details for the last 5 years, alongwith his manifesto, to the voters.

Please ask Mr. Sharma, if can do that ASAP.

Keep Smiling ... HemantAgarwal

Sunny Honey (Student)     05 March 2009

Sir :-  u tell, has Mr.Lucky disclosed all his accounted wealth (publicly) ? i.e. 2 all the respected members of the DBA, Jalandhar. If the same is available, then i would kindly request you to mail me the same : at sameerab2002@yahoo.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register