Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

babu (Supervisor)     08 October 2011

Pls help me

Dear experts,

I had married with the girl 2 yrs back by Muslim formalities .just 1 month only she live with me then she gone to her parents home. She was adamant to harass me .I am totally upset. By the time she try to kill me.

After 1 year I decide to give a talaq through written format. But she is not accepting .Now she was in her parents home & file a case in court under DV 2005.She ask a 60 sovereigns gold & 11 lakh.She complained my family members also.

What can I do.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

It seems you are worried about false claims - you should not be. They will have to prove the case.

Raghu (Associate)     09 October 2011

Hi sir

My name is raghu my wife name is supriya mary we got reg marrage on 11/07/2008 and we stayed at our our home life was gud and till my sister marreag she was fine after that she started avoiding me i asked the reson but no responce and her mom and her sister and she had called me for court and asked for divorce but i refused it after that they hav sent a notice witch is full of lie.. for that also refused but my dad n mom got scred and askd me to give divorced agin they hav made a new notice..supriya and me have sined they have given 6 months time..now wat can i do sir i want my wife pls help me

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 October 2011

Raghu,

If you want to stay with your wife, make efforts to reconcile, which is possible even now.

Ram,

Now the cases are filed, you would have to fight on merits, also get Talaq served in the court where other cases are.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

To Raghu,

Mr shonee gives a right advice, Act accordingly.

Mr. Babu,

Fight your case judiciously, if you are innocent & Truth.

But decide, What you want to do in your case in present situation ?

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

REQUEST: Mr Shonee, Please reply over my PM sent to you. I am waiting for your reply at earliest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register