Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Dixit (Analyst)     29 September 2011

Need information about defamation suit

Hi,

If any bank informed my colleague and employer about my debt and I have the recordings as a lady executive have told everything about my credit card pending to receptionist, manager and my colleague.

Can I file a Defamation Suit against any bank? will the recording considered as proof???

Please help me as I need to go RBI sansad marg for discuss the matter with bank on Monday 1st of 1st OCT .

Ajay Dixit

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
I THIMK YOU SHOULD PLEA ON ARTICLE 21 OF CONSTITUTION WHICH CLEARLY SAYS ABOUT RIGHT TO LIFE, PERSONAL LIBERTY. IN THE ABOVE SAID CASE I ANALYSE THAT YOUR PRIVACY GETS DISTURB AS NO BANK HAS A RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL AND DEBT INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY. IF THE ABOVE SAID ALLEGATIONS IS FALSE, FILE DEFAMATORY SUIT(BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE EVIDENCES TO PROVE THE SAME) AND ALSO CLAIM COMPENSATION.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     30 September 2011

Dear Ajay

if you are a Defaulter of the bank then the bank have the right to disclose you credit history to other but only CIBIL not  any indivisual you can send a legal notice for defamation to the bank if the bank not taking any action then you can file a defamation suit in concerened court and you can also file a criminal compalint u/s 499 of IPC

Ajay Dixit (Analyst)     30 September 2011

Hi, thanks for replying

First I want to tell you that I am not a defaulter, I have proper documentation that I have not done any absconding thing from my side, just I want to know that If I have the recordings from HSBC that they disclosed the debt at my employment so will that recording considered as a proof in court.

Ajay Dixit

Thank you

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     30 September 2011

yes Mr. Dixit it is considered as evidence in front of court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register