Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivakumar (Business)     20 September 2011

Injustice of right to work

Dear Sir/Madam,

My wife is working under one of the autonomouse body which come under Government of India. She is very intelligent and technically qualified. But since past few months she is been embarrsed by her higher ups. They wants to terminate her service by extending probationery period. This is great injustice. If this is not corrected, womens would not come forward to work in any government organizations. Government is doing its best but it is not reaching due to these elements. So, I wanted to go by legal expert to deal. Can you please guide me, how proceed. I wanted to know, who deals with these things in Bangalore.

Extending probationary period and leading to terminiation. How to counter this nonsense.

Regards,

Shivakumar

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 September 2011

No employee least a female can be subjected to embrassing situation(s)/embrassment in a bad taste at the workplace. Each one including higher ups have to maintain decorum in the office.Higher ups are not parent, and can not claim powers to do anything.

The lady should lodge protest and greivance stating the facts with the appointing authority, MD,Director, Head-HR and if required Secretary in the concerned  Dept of the Govt. of India.

It is duty of the employer to conduct appraisal on set parameters well in time, with a copy to employee and take a qualified decision on confirmation of service of the employee with copy to employee.

The terms and conditions in the appointment letter pretaining to probation/confirmation of service need to be studied.

Shivakumar (Business)     20 September 2011

Thank you very much. I wanted to know who is the competent authority to deal with. Any lawers in bangalore would fight?

Regards,

Shivakumar

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 September 2011

Appointing authority, MD,Director, Head-HR.From the office or from website you can find out which is the regulating Govt. Office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register