LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kurt (prop)     14 September 2011

Being harassed

I met a girl a year ago. We were in the same college and when we passed out we lost touch with each other. So when i met her again we started chatting via email. She told me she is married but her husband does not care for her and she is not happy with her marriage. According to her, her husband prefers other women and she is thinking of getting divorce. One thing lead to another and we started having an affair. But soon I found out that she was lying and she has some psychological issues(to which she also admitted). And I also found out that she was trying to separate me from my friends by giving them false information about me. I smelled a rat and i immediately extricated my self from the relation. I told her in very clear words that I cannot continue with the relation. She kept on insisting that she loves me very much and she very much wants to continue the relation. I gave her my final NO and stopped responding to her emails.

After sometime she told me that she tested positive in pregnancy test and that it is my child. I told her that " I am not ready for this child and she should abort it since there is still time on hand'. To which she replied, don't worry, i want this child and i will take care of it myself. I will not come to you for anything.

But now she has started a hate campaign against me on facebook along with one of her friends. They are now circulating my pics with her, to all my friends and relatives and publishing my chats and messages to her, calling me fraud and a criminal. She is also telling me that very soon i will get a court summon to take a DNA test to establish the identity of the child.

What should me by course of action, in this case? Can anybody advise me on this?

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 September 2011

Was there any physical relation with that lady?

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     14 September 2011

If DNA test shows positive, the child will get share in your property.

Her husband may file a case of adultery against you.

She may face divorce case from her husband.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     14 September 2011

DEAR KURT,

IF YOU HAD ANY PHYSICAL RELATION THEN CHILD COULD BE YOUR BUT YOU HAVE TO TELL WHETHER YOU HAD RELATIONS WITHOUT ANY CONTRACEPTIVES. IF THE TEST COMES NEGATIVE THEN YOU CAN FILE THE DEFAMATION / DAMAGES SUIT AND COMPLAINT IN COURT.

REGARDS

RAJIV BHASIN

ADVOCATE

BHASIN & ASSOCIATES

9811210505, 9868635640

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register