Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aparna (secretary to president)     03 September 2011

Ration card

Sir,

Ours is a love marriage . he is from kanyakumari  and am from thanjavur. His parents are not deleting his name from ration card.. so my parents are not deleting saying that name should be somewhere. We are having one daughter studying 4th std. so wish to include her name in rationcard in chennai as we are working here from the past 11 years.

Kindly advice to get rationcard. Is there any act regarding this. so that i can take a copy of the act and apply for fresh cards..

regards

G.Aparna

Learning

2 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     04 September 2011

You can apply for a fresh ration card at Chennai. The ration card is issued to the head of the family and his dependants. Hence once you cease to be a dependant, can apply for a new card. Go the civil supplies offices and meet the ration card officer to under the exact procedure. It would be simpler to approach them - may be a few visits would help tide over the situation.

vasudevan

aparna (secretary to president)     05 September 2011

Thanks for your reply. Went to Pondy Bazar  .. But they are not hearing my words, saying that you first delete both the names from both of your families and then come....

So asked is there any solution..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register