LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakesh sss (operater)     29 August 2011

Judgement in next month

sir,my 498case result came next month 5th.my adv. says that 99.9% result vin my favover.i want to know

1.if result may be negative what shoud i prepare in advance?.

2.there is surity for 4 at trial court are new seurity is apply for upper court?

3.are we r jailed another time.

4.with me my mother  sister and my aged father in this case i want my mom and sis to safe.

5.at the argument judge seem to be sutsify that my wife give contradictory statements but he not written are typed that.i very mutch confuse about it.

Learning

4 Replies

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     30 August 2011

There is the specific provision in Cr.P.C. taht in case the sentence is of two years or less, you can be released on bail by the Trial Court for filing appeal and then you can file the appeal and may get the bail from appellant Court and in case the sentence is for more then two years, you would be sent to jail and then in appeal you would get bail.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 August 2011

1.if result may be negative what shoud i prepare in advance?.

I believe it is plain 498-a/ 406 case and no other sections attached. If you are convicted in any of these offences, the court would enlarge your bail till you apply in Session Court for set aside of the judgement.

2.there is surity for 4 at trial court are new seurity is apply for upper court?

Sessions Court.

3.are we r jailed another time.

Not immediately, unless remedy of appeal is exhausted, you won't be jailed.

4.with me my mother  sister and my aged father in this case i want my mom and sis to safe.

Read point no. 3 they are safe as of now.

5.at the argument judge seem to be sutsify that my wife give contradictory statements but he not written are typed that.i very mutch confuse about it.

:-) Trust in God, everything would be fine soon

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

rakesh sss (operater)     05 September 2011

thanks shonee sir;

the grase of god every thing is fine and we all aquited.the truth is win.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 September 2011

Congratulations.

Now don't abandon the forum and help other people caught up in false cases with the knowledge that you have acquired.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register