LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jacky Ron T (Analyst)     26 August 2011

L&t employment bond

Hi, I was offered employment with L&T Infotech in December 2010 during MBA studies. The offered designation was Business Analyst. In June 2011, when I joined the company, they gave me the designation of Business Development. The offer letter they gave does not mention anything about the designation but this wascommunicated to us during the placement presentation.

In July 2011, the official joining commenced and a bond was to be signed. I have submitted all documents but the bond has not been given to them. It was just 2 weeks of training aftre which I decided to quit and I also informed the HR incharge about the same. Now in August 2011, I have received a mail from them asking for the bond to be paid or face legal action.

In the situation, that I have not signed the bond and given it to the company, am I legally liable to pay the bond. If the company goes for legal action, do they have any valid reason to ask for bond execution since I have not been part of the training for more than 10 days and the actual training period ias 1 year.

Kindly advice please

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register