Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Planned to file case against in-laws 156(3)/ 499 ?

Hi to all Respected members of LCI,

As my bride and in-laws do very wrong with myself.

It is suggested to me file 156(3) & 499 against them.

We have strong evidence against them.

Moreover due to all this,

1. My mother is in serious condition & still not well and hospitalized.

2. My father hospitalized & seriously ill and suffered from brain hamrage/ Kidney failure & now in paralysed condition in his whole body.

3. My naani is in half paralysed condition.

4. My brother is in severe depression.

5. My cousin brother not recovered from injuries caused due to all this incident.

6. Myself not recovered due to injuries caused to me, But now i stand firm against them as good support get from each & everyone from my all well wisher's.

As well i submit my Consent for Lie Detector Test upto each & every department of Commissioner/ DCP / Jt Comm/ CAW/ Jud Court/ High Court/ Supreme Court/ Lt Governor/ Chief Justice/ Vigilance Deptt/ DCP vig/ President sectt/ Delhi CM office/ PM office/ BPRD/ CBI/ SIFF/ 498a forum/ Rajya Sabha/ sonia gandhi/ kiran bedi.

Also i complained for I.O. upto each police deptt. and each level, I.O. not submitting the chargesheet against me till date. Actual date of incidence is 12/05/2011. (Please suggest what's the maximum time he will take to submit the chargesheet).

Also a copy of all supporting evidences in a form of DVD related to my story facts is too submitted into the court. (As we are able to collect all evidences which supports my case).

This time phase is a worst phase of my life and still don't understand why those people do all this with me. main usey itna pyaar karta tha aur sab kuch uska hi toh tha phir usne aisa kyon kiya. Ek baar bolti toh sab kuch uske naam kar deta, Jo bhi kamaata apni family ke liye hi toh karta. Kisi aur ko thode hi de aata. Why in recent days persons do these type of illegal acts, Only for money ?  Meri toh family hi khatam ho gayi hain. My only request from all, Kindly wish healthy life for my all family members. I believe SAI sab sahi karenge. 

Kindly suggest, It's a right step taken by myself or not / or something need to be done in a different way.

Await reply from all well wishers for the sake of winning of TRUTH.

Stand to win for JUSTICE & DIGNITY in a truthfull manner.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

DVD having evidences against them, Too submitted to each department. upto wherever i approached till date.

(Guest)

Bride party wants to do compromise, But i am not interested for any type of compromise. I need all of them to be punished badly.

Is it acceptable in family court ?

Kindly advise too on these points.

Await reply.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

ajay sethi (lawyer)     25 August 2011

if bride family want to compromse enter into compromise . litigation is endless . it is in your interest to seetle the case and start afresh . accept the offer

M Madhu Prakash (Advocate)     25 August 2011

Even if you have evidence if the Bride wants to compromise in this issue, as Mr.Ajay said this issue will become endless. Get a compensation for the happened and start a new life.

(Guest)

Hope there is some mistake in your understanding or i am unable to explain you.

In compromise they demand 15-20 lakh more from us and our belongings of 12-15 lakh in b/w is left with them.

Also, They threaten me for life.

My whole family is destroyed or say near to be diminished.

So i seek an opinion, Is family court supports bridegroom too or not ?

I need all of them behind bar's in a minimum possible time.

I had proof for my each saying. Also i got a approval from CBI related to conduct of Lie Detector Test for all the allegations made upon myself. So my consent is already submitted into each related deptt where i approached till date.

I am ready to file 156 (3), But not interested to file 499.

Same will be filed only, If they not bring back our belonging's.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

M Madhu Prakash (Advocate)     26 August 2011

Please explain the nature of grievance, based on the weightage of the fact only one can able justify the attraction of the penalised provision prevails in the law

(Guest)

on my mrg day, just before saptpadi bride party alleged us with a fake dowry case. Suddenly police came media came and they demand money from us initially 20 lakh. After that they come upto 15 lakh. They inappropriate our belongings/ snatched our valuales including cash/ sent me for one PC + one complete JC in tihar jail.

We have several evidences to proove FIR is fake. (In FIR they mentioned thet i disregard mrg). FOr more details, Refer FIR no 0123 Dtd 12/05/2011 of East distt Geeta Colony PS.

Also due to physical injuries on my father brain, He died on 25/08/2011. My mother in serious condition. as well other relatives including me as mentioned earlier.

Myself already filed a case on 29/08/2011, with IPC section 156 (3) ?

Also as it is too came into our knowledge that bride mother is step mother. So as a matter of justice with bride, I send his father including her a legal notice, That myself invite her for fulfillment of promise b/w us on yesterday. But i will not accepting her other family members including any of her relatives.

Now suggest is right step taken by myself or not ?

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register