Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous11 (Architect)     26 July 2011

Remarriage in wife's family

Dear Sirs,madam,

I really need your sincere advice. Long story short, my wife passed away in an accident leaving behind me and my 2 kids. while I am still grieving (although it's been a year now), my family is more concerned about my re-marriage (usual parents reaction). With the intention of saving my relations and giving an exposure of some stranger to my kids, One possibility is to get married to my wife younest "mausi"....looks a bit odd but given her age (same as me) , her situation (she lost her husband some years back). she has a 10 years old son and some other similarities from mental perspective. I tend to think it as a viable option to minimize the damage , in fact i can fully trust her and accept as wife and monther for my kids and also I can be a responsible father for her son. Now I need your sincere advice from the society point of view....is it ok, is it  considered as a respectable union from the society point of view (marrying to mother-in-law's younger sister)?

I am  "Jat" by caste from Rajasthan and earning quite well to manage the leaving of complete family

thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Dipangkar (Business)     26 July 2011

@ Anonymous11,

Bravo.

If your Parents & family has nothing to say against it, then i will say, FORGET what's "from the society point of view".

Doing, as you are thinking, will not only provide parentings to those 3 childrens, but also a future life & maintainence to that widow.

Some "smart" good for nothing gossiping women / men of the society, may condemn you with back stabbing words for it, but they will neither come foward to provide any bit of maintainence to that Widow, nor parenting to those childrens. Will they ?

1 Like

seema (advocate)     26 July 2011

U only think about u & ur Family and their well being forget the society 

1 Like

Anonymous11 (Architect)     29 July 2011

Thanks to both of you for your valuable advice.

Since there is a society aspect involved. May I also have the opinion of some senior people who are suppodely have better exposure to society stuff

Thks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register