LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JAV (STAFF)     21 July 2011

If defaulter is untraceable?

Hi, I am glad to see this site, appreciate lawyerclubindia. my friend was pressurised from the bank agent to take the loan while he was a trainee not a staff of the company under compulsion he took the loan he was not able to clear his test so lost his job. is it not bank's fault in persuading people to take loans; you cna find this guys in company premises wandering in search of their prey, finally my friend had taken a loan from icici in different name  address and his bank account  address proof are not his own but it was temporary in different state- he belongs to a different state. under this condition will the bank trace him and find out if he is a true defaulter because he has differnet name and address ? because he has given a wrong address and address given to the bank is not his permanent address. will he traced by police? if so what kind of punishment will be given to him? he is willing to settle down the case but not now in the future, cna he defend his case against the lender for persuasion negligence....please reply.

Thanks law club

Yours wellwisher

JAV

Learning

2 Replies

himanshu harbola (Comp. Sec.)     21 July 2011

we dont promote cheating and fraud here......

THANKACHAN V P (Advocate & Notary)     21 July 2011

No  comments

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register