LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mihir..... (Wealth Manager)     20 July 2011

Legal Notice

We received a legal notice from a advocate on behalf of a housing society. We asked our advocate to reply back to the housing society and their advocate. We couriered the reply to both the parties. We have the receipt acknowledgement that the courier was received by their advocate. But the receipt acknowledge we received from the housing society did not have any date - it was signed by a watchman probably.

My question - how do we confirm that the housing society has received our reply, and they have read the reply.

What exactly is the procedure for sending/receiving legal notices?

Are there any books available in the market on laws related to legal notice? please let me know

thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

sachin khushalrao suryawanshi (Lawyer)     20 July 2011

Hello, sir I am juniour advocate i want legal notice by email.

Thanks

adv,sachin

Heaven 2011 (SERVE FRIENDS)     03 August 2011

Dear Mihir in such circumstances it is definitely clear that the opponant's notice has been replied from your end but the question is that whether it has gone to the hand of the proper person. So be sure enough you may resend the same with a note of the earlier event along with a xerox of the receipt detail. Send through registered A/d which is bound to be stamped and date when the opponent would receive. There are lots of books. Actually there is no specific format of legal notices except some special cases. Yoy may follow Desuza's book.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register