Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AANYA dabce (student)     17 July 2011

Query

hello  every one,

can any one please guide me through the following question?

X patent owner approaches a bank with the certificate of patent for the purpose of getting a loan. The loan was meant for starting an industry for manufacturing and selling the patented product.Advise both the bank and client respectively.

thank you!

Learning

7 Replies

selvam (pg)     17 July 2011

Hi frd....

I have so many doubts on civil laws. Actually my dad is a former and he's cultivating his father’s land. My dad born with 6 brothers now what’s the problem is my grandfather passed away on before 2 years. He didn’t split the land is equal shares. Now what’s the problem are

1. They loosed the land documents.

2. Few people are ready to share the land only two of them are making useless arguments and they are not allowing them to use the land.

3. Those two people are giving complaint about my dad only .More than 10 times the registered FIR with fake reasons. But dad is ready for all sharing activities. But they want to give the disturbance to that’s the main motive. Now my dad is planned to take 2 actions

ü Whether I can get stay order against the use of land.

ü Else how to split the land and how to equally divide the different area’s land.

Which is apt for this case anybody helps for us !!!!??

Nagaraja B S (Corporate Commercial & IP Lawyer)     18 July 2011

Aanya,

It will be a project loan approved from the bank.

Client will have to provide documents & project budget with requirements for machinery & other raw materials.

Bank will approve the loan based on the requirements & capacity of the client to repay.

Feel free to contact me, if you need further details.

Regards,

Nagaraj

IP & Business Lawyer

IP Lex Global Services

Email: nagaraja_bs@iplexglobal.in

Mob: 0091-09902007635 / 34

1 Like

Jameer (no)     19 July 2011

Hello sir Iam living in Andhra Pradesh i need to know is licence is necessary to run a shop if yes for which shop i can need also from where can i get it.

please reply as soon.recently my friend caught by the police in his shop saying that he is running the shop without licence.he is running mobile shop i.e downloading mobile content to mobiles.

Thank you

Jameer (no)     19 July 2011

sir can u provide me the information on copyright 2010.That is what it mean.

AANYA dabce (student)     19 July 2011

Nagaraja B S

Thank you for your guidance sir!!

Nagaraja B S (Corporate Commercial & IP Lawyer)     19 July 2011

Jameer,

Information you have provided is insufficient. Please contact me on the below email.

Regards,

Nagaraj

IP & Business Lawyer

IP Lex Global Services

Email: nagaraja_bs@iplexglobal.in

Mob: 0091-09902007635 / 34

priyanka pathak (pune)     25 July 2011

hello everybody:)

actually i am preparing for indian patent agent exam.And i want know that..many sections are referred with their rules.Is it necessary to mug all of them???

secondly- many ty[pes of forms are referrred in book..where it explains about filing patent type..in this context i want to know that..what is important to remember from this???

thanx

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register