LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hemantbabel2007@gmail.com (owner)     11 July 2011

Legal consequences

hello experts, give d legal consequences in this case:- "Miss khushbu Shared some of the personal issues with Mr Udit on phone call which are related to Mr Hemant wtihout any permission granted from Mr Hemant. Further Miss Khushbu gave some of the false or unauthorised personal statements which clearly defaming Mr hemant in front of the listener i.e. Mr Udit in our case, in this way Mr Udit has been compeled to make a negative image of Mr Hemant because he has been served with a false information with an attempt made my Miss khushbu to belive it to be tru. What legal arms available with Mr. Hemant to take any action against Miss Khushbu. Further for the sake of evidence so Mr Hemant has got the audio recodrding of the respective phone call. Plz look into the matter and give me the advice  

Learning

2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     11 July 2011

This is defamation which clearly attracts section 499 and 500 IPC. Issue a legal notice to Khushbu to publically withdraw her statement with feeling sorry within a stipulated time or face legal action. After expiry of given time, file a criminal complaint before concerned court.

hemantbabel2007@gmail.com (owner)     11 July 2011

Thanx Mr. Makkad. I think u could b asked something more about the case. Disclosing and passing statements defaming someone in the eyes of general public by large without any intention to disclose to any individual AND Disclosing and passing statements defaming someone in the eyes of any individual, both the types of acts are coverd by section 499 and 500 ipcc or is there any difference. Further what shields khushbu would have to prvent her of any action which could be taken by Hemant against her. Can she suits hemant for having the audio record of her conversation with udit or she can't. I means to ask what action she might take which could take the ball again to hemants court! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register