LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priyanka (none)     06 July 2011

Placement after 3 year LLB

I am going to take admission into the 3 year llb course and wanted to know about career prospects at the end of the course. I am looking to either work in the legal dept of a company or with a reputed law firm and not ebter litigation. What would be the average pay I could expect after 3 years with actuve participation in law activities and internships through the course.?

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Priyanka

I would like to appreciate your planning for your career. After your 3 years llb course u can work in law firms and shall also work as a legal advisor. The monthly salary of a legal advisor is Rs 40,000. This is as per my knowledge.

mangesh (executive)     06 July 2011

hi.......

as a legal advisor of any limited company u can earn rs 20000 to 25000 pm depending on city and if u have other post degree like LLM or company secretary (cs) then u can earn rs 30000 & onward pm but cs is quite little hard for sutdy. 

regards

mangesh kalne

student-LLB

executive-abhijeet group

nagpur

ADV Rajesh KASRIJA (ADVOCATE)     06 July 2011

you may prepare for judicial service test like PCS&HPSC&RJS

Abhishek (Student)     25 July 2011

hHi Rajesh..........

What are these judicial service test like PCS&HPSC&RJS....... as i am totally unaware about these...

your eloboration on the same is much appreciated.........

SAMAR KHUSROO (STUDENT)     12 August 2011

PLZ HELP ME IN KNOWING MORE ABOUT PVT JOBS AFTER I FINISH MY LLB THIS YEAR?HOW IS THE FUTURE IN A LPO?

SAMAR

NETHAJI.MBA.LLB. (student)     04 April 2012

Sir,

i m a final year law student and i would like to ask if somebody can help me finding an internship in some legal firm/advocate. i dont need any stipend but i wil come there attend work  4days weekdays and all sundays every month...

and i m free and work for every day 6pm to 10pm ( dont need stipend)

preferred place- Chennai

waiting for your positive reply

Thankingyou,

Name : NETHAJI
Mobile : 9043639927
email id : mirchinethaji@gmail.com

Kindly help in this regard.

ponraj.vr Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2012

this is just crap priyanka don no whether they are advocates who replied for ur query

after completion of your degree u must practice with a advocate for atleast 1-5 yrs of experience required

to shine in company side or else u wont get any respect in company.if u doubt abt my reply just go to

monster and search for a job just see what`s the experience they are expecting in companies for legal executives.at first pay will be nominal for freshers if u have exp there will be better pacakage atleast 30k will be starting salary(depends on ur exp)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register