LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Why there is rise in crimes among Women

It has seen that from past decades that women too have been indulging in the criminal activities which were not prevalent 10 years ago. Kindly see the example of famous celebrity invloved in Murder of Neeraj Grover. Even in serilas which have been telecasted on TV such as Crime Patrol it has clrealy depicts about the women how extent they were indulged in the crime

The example of Neeraj Grover murder also speaks the story in which the body was multilated and burnt and same was happen in Famous Katara case

Many TV serials such as CID etc too shows that women was the main mastermind of various crimes

Is this is due to media or chenge in the outlook of women in the society

Learning

16 Replies

(Guest)

In America, where men and women are considered equal, women are the fastest growing group in prison population. Still, only about 5% of the prison population is women and over 95% is men. This despite the fact that more than 50% of the world population comprises of women. Only in some backward countries like India, women population is less than men.

1 Like

(Guest)

By the way, WHY are you posting anonymously? Too damn scared? But not too scared to start such topics huh ;-)

1 Like

(Guest)

The % quoted are for violent offenders, those who committed violent crimes. I have quoted the higher side, as some sites say that women form only 2% of US prison population of violent offenders.

(Guest)

Uma,

Let me give what I have observed for female populations is jail being lesser  -  the prominent reason of lesser woman population is favorable treatment they get  from society  and law- be it India and USA. If you need favorable treatment example from USA let me know. Of course extent of favorism is lesser in USA.

To give you an example  of favorism let me share one incidence.  The other day I was talking to a married girl who is a doctor and  she was explaining  how she  got away when she was caught by police driving without helmet ( udring her student days). Here is what transpired between them-

Cop-  license diphaiyee

Girl - Gives license

Cop - why you are not wearing helmet?

Girl - gives crap reason.

Cop - no madam - you will have to pay Rs 200  fine

Girl--   "AKELI   LADKI  KO PARESHAN  KARTE HO".  and sheds  few tears

Cop - Ja iyee  madam

Girl - Choorungi nahi main, complain karoongi main. What is your name?

Cop - (Hides his name plate,) Aree jayiyee na app

Of course the girl was laughing when she explained this.  If you want to talk to the girl let me know.

And hey what is your point when you are barking on anonymus post ? What is the difference between your identity and anonymus identity? Just because you gave your name as UMA it is nothing -- your name may or may not be Uma.  If the person who has posted anonymously  would have given a name like Ram or Shyam what difference it would have made?

If you follow what you preach - can you disclose your identity? - . With sufficient information including your name your fathers name and your address? If you did I will send you flowers .. for sure.

Now come on.. Show  some  guts and prove you are not a hypocrat.      

2 Like

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     04 July 2011

Dear All,

Such tug-of-war between the two genders has been thrown open since the era of so called women liberation has emerged. Reasonably, the phase which our country is going through, is the phase of transition from orthodox and archiac society to revolutionary next gen.

In a developing country like ours, where we still draw a line, where different tasks have been type-casted for men and women, how can we say that ALL women are abla naari or all women are hi-tech? It has to be decided on case to case basis by reviewing her educational, social and economic background. The crimes committed or the liberties taken by women are typical in nature and no opinion could be formed based on such vague data.

Life is about "Good" or "Bad and "Have" or "Have not". Those who are good and do not have not the right opportunity are always crushed and unfortunately, those who are bad and have the opportunity always enjoy the sweets.

If we compare US and IN, we will find that crimes in general, are by the virtue of the physcially stronger section upon physically weaker section. A strong man also ruins a weak man and a strong woman also ruins a weak woman. So I believe, there is no biased or unbalanaced state between the genders. Its only about good or bad human being.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

2 Like

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     04 July 2011

And apparantly, after the era of women liberation, many women got chance to be stronger by the virture of their birth as "female" and they never hesitate to utilize the provisions made by the society or laws by Govt.

For example, I daily observe in Delhi Metro, where out of 4 total train coaches, one whole coach has been specially dedicatedly reserved for ladies. But still, metro has not removed to stickers of reserved from remaining three coaches. Now these women who are good and who wants safe journey, travel in the reserved coach. But those who are not good and do not mind a risky journey, travels in unserved coaches. Those who are good, have to travel standing as the seats are generally full but those who enters other coaches, demand their seats from sleeping, tired and senior males sitting on the tagged seats. So due to few women sliping into the unreserved coaches and literally snatching the seats from innocent males, we cannot say that ALL women are like that because there are other females too who are travelling sincerely in the reserved coach.

So there are only good and bad. Good is concerned about society and his/her social status, but bad is never bothered about society and they are self-centered crooks who should be over-looked while dealing with the complete fraternity as a whole.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

3 Like

(Guest)

now where is 'this' uma vanished? 

1 Like

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     09 July 2011

I feel @Uma is affected by my comments about Good and Bad and she does not wana sit into the informal category of BAD... :p

(Guest)

@Only Truth: why the hell do i have to prove anything to you huh? You can't even spell the words you are trying to accuse me of. Go buy a dictionary first. If you have doubts search on google and verify yourself that my stats quoted here are correct. As for the stuff you have posted - why do I need to comment on your jokes etc etc. I have stated some facts and I don't want to waste my time chit-chatting with you.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     09 July 2011

@Anonymous,Saurabh & Only truth

I completely agree with you.

@Anonymous,

There is no need to reveal your true identity.

We all have our own reasons to hide our identity.I can completely understand your situation.Even if your reveaal your correct identity,the points that you stated will not become lies.They are the truth of life.

Good day to you!!

(Guest)

whatever maybe the %, you have to agree that in comparision with the past there is some increase in crimes commited by women.

(Guest)

Uma,

You proved my suspicion right.... you  behavour is like one of those barking dogs who puts as if  next thing he is doing to do is eat away.

No sooner one takes a stick, the same dog hides behind the nearest shelter - as you did behind spelling.

if you are really stand behind your argument of identity - come out and let people know your identity otherwise as  i said .. you are hypocrat ( Hippocrat  as you like it)

3 Like

(Guest)

Thanks Roshni  for your broadminded remarks

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Onlytruth
"
Uma,

You proved my suspicion right.... you  behavour is like one of those barking dogs who puts as if  next thing he is doing to do is eat away.

No sooner one takes a stick, the same dog hides behind the nearest shelter - as you did behind spelling.

if you are really stand behind your argument of identity - come out and let people know your identity otherwise as  i said .. you are hypocrat ( Hippocrat  as you like it)
"

I agree with you Only Truth,

Uma has an attitude problem.Not just attitude,but a psy. problem too.

She will attack me personally even when I am not referring to her,but making a general statement for the sake of peace.Further she thinks people are spying on her,even when FB may have 100s of Uma named females.Of late she thinks I am a male...This is height of her nastines..

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Why-TV-should-be-Allowed-to-Ruin-the-Dignity-of-others--40075.asp

Go through this thread,where I simply requested Sourabh not to reply back to Uma,when I suspect of a future fight in that thread.And see how I was welcomed by her remarks.

Simply go through all her other posts also and you will be surprised at the no. of people upon whom she has passed nasty comments without any reason,that lead to quarrels in otherwise peaceful threads.

I think this is her purpose of visiting this site.As such she has no valuable contribution in LCI,except sneering at people and telling others that she is beautiful,single,etc etc..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register