Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Asstt.)     14 June 2011

SC ST reservation

Sir,

A person working in the central govt. service at the time of joining caste was in SC but after few years his caste removed from the list of SC from the state.  I want to know that in this case, what will be the reservation status of the employee.  Kindly send the information with rule position if possible

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     14 June 2011

It will not affect the status.Yet, problem may arise at the time of promotions,when you have to explain and establish your selection initially in the quota.

akash kapoor (*************)     14 June 2011

Yes his status will remain uneffected.

Vishal (Asstt.)     15 June 2011

Thanks for the reply and useful information.  Sir, is there any supreme court judgement or any circular/O.Ms of central government.  If it is there kindly provide the same

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2011

If his cste is removed from the list then he is no more entitled to any further reservation in promotion.  I do not gree with Mr Ashok Kapoor who belives that his status will remain unchanged. I also do not agree with Mr Issac Gabriel the candidate got into job when his caste was in the schedule. So there is apprently no worngufl selection (unless there some more facts which are not disclosed). Now the SVC status status is lost.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register