Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nikita (lll)     09 June 2011

Need advice for the 3 yrs LLb program :)

Hello everyone,

I am a student of CA, presently pursuing at final level inclined towards going for practice in future n was considering the opportunity for going for LLB as well out of high interest

I m frm Indore n need ur advice as to what r the benefits for going for LLB and whether it is better to go for a correspondance course of LLb or to join the local university( DAVV) affiliated to Bar council of India N will it make a big difference if I am doin it from any recognised law college of india as I am doin my CA also.

Ur reply n help in this regard is really appreciated..

Thanking in Advance

Regards,

Learning

3 Replies

Sandeep Bhargava (Advocate & Notary)     09 June 2011

Bar Council provides sanad(right to practice) to regular students only so it is advisable that you should get addmission in a affiliated college

(Guest)

YOU MAY PERSONALY GO TO YOUR NEAREST UNIVERSITY LAW  DEPT AND PURCHASE PROSPECTUS OF LAW DEGREE COURSE. IT CONTAINS ALL INFORMATION. YOU MAY JOIN THE NEAREST COLLEGE WHICH IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU FOR TRAVEL AND ATTEND THE SAME .KINDLY NOTE THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ATTEND THE COLLEGE REGULARLY AND BETTER CHECK UP THE PERCENTAGE OF ATTENDENCE REQUIRED FROM YOUR COLLEGE OFFICE. AS YOU ARE A BRIGHT C.A.STUDENT ,YOU CAN EASILY STUDY LAW AND SUCCEED. YOU MAY WRITE AND SEND DETAILS FOR ANY FURTHER HELP.GOOD LUCK.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT,ADVOCATE

Tarun Dhingra (Advocate)     12 June 2011

ONLY REGULAR COURSE IS RECOGNISED BY THE BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA .....THERE IS NO CORRESPONDENCE LL.B.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register