LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

false threaten by wife

i got married in 2010. we lived together for 2 months & later i went for a divorce when i found my wife having affairs with other boys. later the matter was settled in mediation & we reunited & she promised to be loyal. later we stayed together for 6 months & her extra marital affairs continued & i decided to go for a divorce again. now she is very irregular to court & draging the case by not attending. she has also tried to get me assaulted through some of her friends & threatned me to kill me & place false cases against me. now recently when we met in the court, she threatned me that she will file a case against me.she said she will file a case in police station that i am threatning her that i will post all her naked or nude photos on the website if she does not give the divorce.........i am totally shocked to hear this kind of threat. i dont know what to do in this situation.......but i remember on insidence long back before one year. one day when i was pretending that i was slept & i heard my wife wispering with some man saying " did you delete all naked photos of my mom & me" . this was the day i realised that both are not good charactered & decided to take a divorce. now i just have 2 questions. how can i make her come to the court regularly & get the divorce fast. my second question is what should i do if she calls me to police station & tells all those false story about the photographs which i dont have. will i be tortured in police station?

Learning

12 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 June 2011

You can file the divorce case on the grond of adultery, but you hve to prove that.

(Guest)

how can i prove that i did not have any contact with her? she might have had contacts with others before marriage......so it might be very difficult. i am more worried about her threat. can i just ignore that saying its all false & i dont have any photos like that?

Advocate M.Bhadra   03 June 2011

Lodge a complain to the local police station with serve a copy to the S.P.and D.G.,File a Divorce Suit in Family or District Court.

hema (law officer)     03 June 2011

I agree with Mr. minansu bhadra.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 June 2011

are you paying maintenance? if yes raised the matter at the maintenance court.

here is a strategy for you.

first of all you do a fir stating the bellow -

" now recently when we met in the court, she threatned me that she will file a case against me.she said she will file a case in police station that i am threatning her that i will post all her naked or nude photos on the website if she does not give the divorce"

" one day when i was pretending that i was slept & i heard my wife wispering with some man saying " did you delete all naked photos of my mom & me" "

next, pinch her that you do not care her, as you are innocent, and having no nacked photo of her. also you have no such intention.

now under your pinch, she may upload her nacked photos, might be by your name. do not worry for it .

let it be complained, or if you got the website you may complain to the police. it is the job of the police that, they will trace from which computer and from wich place it was downloaded. uploading such things is a crime.

after police investigation it will come up in writting that - you are not responsible for uploading.

this will help you in divorce case; maintenance case and she alongwith her partner, will face criminal case.

"how can i make her come to the court regularly & get the divorce fast"

---   when she accept the notice and appear the court at least one time, then you need not to worry for her disapperance at court. pressure upon the court for EX PARTY.

" what should i do if she calls me to police station & tells all those false story about the photographs"

---   do fir as stated above. this will help you on latter stage.

AS YOU ARE INNOCENT, TELL IT TO THE POLICE.

TAKE A SENIOR LAWYER ALONGWITH YOU AT POLICE STATION

497. Adultery.--Whoever has s*xual intercourse with a person who is and whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of another man, without the consent or connivance of that man, such s*xual intercourse not amounting to the offence of rape, is guilty of the offence of adultery, and shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to five years, or with fine, or with both. In such case the wife shall not be punishable as an abettor.

later the matter was settled in mediation & we reunited & she promised to be loyal.

---   THIS PORTION NEED NOT TO BE HIGHLIGHTED, WHEN FIGHTING GOING ON AS BECAUSE, IT SEEMS YOU EXCUSED HER ALL MISDEEDS, UPTO THIS.

sakhlain (Sr.TPO)     04 June 2011

all females are same.They just torture in some way or the other.Dont get scared be bold and intellegently come out

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register