Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saf Dehradun (EXIM Manager)     29 May 2011

We cant live without this child... plz help!

Dear all,

We are a Muslim couple lives in Dehradun. We were childless even after 7 years of our wedding. There was a Hindu lady with to children from her first husband came in contact with us who was pregnant the third time. We came to know that she had illicit relationship with a truck driver for some time that impregnated her. The driver was Muslim and he left her in miserable condition after this pregnancy. She wanted to abort this child. We came to know it and contacted her. She was decided to abort this child on the other day when we requested her to give this child to us and not to abort. She agreed. She delivered a baby boy and handed over to us within ten minutes. Since then we are bringing up this child as our son and no one knows that is it adopted. We are fully attached to it.

Recently after three years the lady’s Muslim lover came to her and asked about this baby. She said it was died during birth but somehow he came to know the truth and got our contact number. One night he was drunk with the alcohol and rang me up. He started saying that he will not rest in piece and started intimidating for court case. Listening this, we were shocked and my wife was just near to a heart attack. Somehow we managed to talk to him. The lady of who gave us this child is still supporting us and even she is ready to write any legal document for us.

Can anyone suggest any relief giving advice to us.

Your help and assistance will be heartily appreciated.

Thanks/Regards

Saf

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 May 2011

@ Author

If the 'natural' mother of the boy is in 'intending' couples side then file for legal adoption before Jurisdiction District Judge Court. It is a simple procedure and natural mother can cooperate. 
2. BTW, you should have done that once the baby was handed to you three years back! however we can understand apathy of childless layman couples then stage. But, still if para 1 is true then I donot see any issues and for the same consult a resoning ld. Advocate in child jurisdiction for adoption procedures.

jabs (law)     14 July 2011

Hi,

Are you looking for a adoption.I have a new born baby girl for the adoption is yes email me at jabeenmohd@gmail.com.

Thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register