Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sohana (student)     25 May 2011

legal jobs related quary

Dear sir,

This is my final year  of  LL.b 5yr course. my exam will be on august & result on december last..

can i apply for  legal jobs in companies after my exam and before my result out? I want to do jobs after my LL.b exam... so can I get a job in companies before my result out or they will reject me for that ... what are the chances for LL.b freshers  to get a good legal job in companies ? did the companies reject freshers??

I need to know whether there is any good chances for freshers like me to get a legal job in companies after the complition of the exam..or we have to wait for december to come out the result? 

Learning

3 Replies

Smita_L01042008 (student)     26 May 2011

Dear Sohana,

Please clarify your query whether you are talking about campous recruitment or indepently applying for job

There is no hard and fast rule that you should not apply or companies do not cosider Law student for jobs. There are certain companied which appoint law student at lower grade to do day to day work like liasoning with advocates, drafting notices, letters etc. you need to disclose this to companies they may hire you in case you are suited for profile.

surya kaliyamoorthi (Assistant Legal Manager)     26 May 2011

I don’t think... Its possible before your result comes out.... but of course... if u have any campus facility in your college itself means.. Obviously you will be given offer letter mainly in LPO field.... But if u want get jobs in Legal- Corporate (Not Outsourcing...)... u have to wait till your result.... even some companies recruiting based on the area( Company law, labour law, IPR and Recovery matters... ) u have practiced as an advocate.... but don’t be hurry while choosing your path....  All the best

Naveen Kumar (service)     26 May 2011

Dear Sohan,

In legal field It's difficult to get job's immediately.  Most of the companies will prefer experienced persons, because they dont want to lose their business/transactions.  More over they are not going to taking risk.  But You can try in L.P.O.  

But it's my advise that It's better you practice with any noted senior advocate for at least 2 to 3 years. so you will get practical knowledge.  Studying law is very much different than practical.

Once you finish 3 years practice you can apply for company side.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register