LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bala (Software Engineer)     25 May 2011

Help on litigation suit!

Experts please do help me on this query, I am in a desperate need for answer.

Query:

======

I am buying a property from a person X and now their a person Y who has filed legal suit on this property which has got entered into the encumberence. Now this person X has went through court and settled it with person Y. Person X has given me a certified copy of the suit filed and the court order ruling in his favour. Now I got the loan sanction on this property giving all the above documents xerox. Now while disbursing bank says it wants to see the suit filed by person Y. Now the suit filed by person Y is not against single property its against 33 property. We have requested person Y to allow our advocate to have a look at the original to sign verified in the xerox copy the same which person X gave us and he has agreed partially and given a date for the same.  My question is though I have a certified copy and court order will this verification for the original suit be required in legal wherever I apply for loan ?. Assuming somehow I manage to get that person show the document, in future if I want to sell it to someone again he has to knock the doors of this person Y who is not that co-operative ?. Is their a way/procedure where I can make my xerox as attested copy (note: I have a certified copy for the xerox I have) so in future no banks ask for the original suit filed ? because its not possible with a person with whom we had rift to request for the document everytime. Please please do help me on this.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register