LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen kumar (Manager Finance)     24 May 2011

To get Divorce from wife

We were happy family of 4 with my mother, father & brother living happily together until my marriage.
I got married 6 year before.  My in laws have tell us so many lies because I was the elder one so my father don't go into details and they have fixed my marrriage in 10 days. We are saying that we will do it on next years but they force us to do it early and said us the there are no good muhurat in next 2 years and after 10 days is the best muhurat. 
She is doing M.A.  but she is under matric. Her mind is less developed can say half minded.
We all come to know the same in marriage itself.
Then we have to decide to getting divorced immediately but her father had said us the you can't do this and have to continue this relation otherwise she will file a dowry case.
Due to circumstances and pressure of our whole family I have adjusted with her and fortunately we go a son and he is now around 5 year old. my son's all look after done by my mom and he also don't love her mom and say to her pagal.
She doesn't care me, son & family. She don't talk to me from last 1.5 year but I talks her regularly and make her happy by every way she wants and also care for her & make her some understandable.

All these have made such impact on my life that now I can sleep only 3-4 hours. I am getting so many dieases due to that.

But one day last month she beaten the son so badly that he is bleeding.
I was just got angered and slapped her 4-5 nos.
She called her parents and she gone with them.

Now I want to take divorce from her but now the issue is this

her father had asked someone in the middle 25 lacs.
He also again said to file a dowry case.
He also threaten to not to take the divorce.

I am earning around 32K per month and want divorce because I think it will be better for me & my son.

Pl. suggest me the best way because around 5-6K on son and some loan emi around 7-8K and I can pay her around 4-5K per month.

One more problem that my father afraid to go to court/jail.

So Please help me out with best way

Learning

2 Replies

Self service (None)     24 May 2011

1.Inform Senior police officer about threats from wife and father in law about demand.

2. File compliant about crulity against minor child - keep medical records if any also ask doctor to write in report.

3.Inform child welfare department.

4. Collect all evidences education and other incidences and contact good lawyer and file divorce case.

Do not worry threat is tool used by such people court need evidences and can not simply send you jail. Be ready for some stressful moment but that will be much less compared to whole life problem.

Naveen kumar (Manager Finance)     25 May 2011

thanks for your advice.

I can do & face all these but my father is afraid of going jail even for a day.

He said that it will be shame for him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register