LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SALIM KHAN (CEO)     21 May 2011

registrations of gift deed and power of attornry

Hi we were made to sign gift deed without our knowldge by our unlce and they took all the shares from us we went to court but the judge say we ahve registerted the gift deed fyi we nevr went ot registrations office how is this possible they registered thoses papers and power of attorney we got some errors in both the documnets pls help in my questions 

1. they registerted both the documents on the same day 1st they register gift deed and then power of attorery but power of attorney only to 3 people where else gift deed to 6 person is this valid?

2.there is no biomectric imprestions neither of figure prints nor photo whihc i belive is compolsory this was done in 2003

.3 the  final registertration nodni they say in marati is diffrent from the day it showns in the registration paper it of next day wirrten from hand is this valid can we proof that we never went to registrations and all this si just manage by gov people and registraer offcie 

4. can we will be able to convicen the judge of high court and we r victim of this fraud 

pls help a/.s.a.p 

Learning

2 Replies

Navaneetha Krishnan (Junior lawyer)     22 May 2011

yes ofcourse you can challenge the will as fraud one

prabhakar singh (advocate)     26 May 2011

YOU HAVE NOT MENTIONED FACTS CLEARLY. BUT I HAVE GATHERED FROM WHAT EVER YOU HAVE SAID 

THAT GIFT DEED IS impersonated BY OTHERS PRETENTING YOU N YOUR BROTHERS. IF SO DOCUMENT IS VIOD BUT THEN IT IS CLOG ON YOUR TITLE RIGHTS OVER THE PROPERTY WHICH GIVES YOU RIGHT TO GET IT DECLARED NULL AND VIOD BY A CIVIL SUIT WHICH CAN BE FILED WITH IN 3 YEARS TIME FROM THE DATE OF CINFIRM KNOWLEDGE OF IMPUNNED GIFT DEED. IN THE SUIT YOU CAN PROVIDE YOUR SAMPLE THUMB IMPRESSION TO BE MATCHED WITH ONE ON THE DEED BY AN HAND WRITING EXPERT.SINCE YOU SAY YOU NEVER WENT TO REGISTRAR AND HAVE NOT PUT YOUR MARK ON IMPUNNED GIFT DEED IT WILL NEVER MATCH AND COURT WILL PASS A DECREE IN YOUR FAVOR WHICH IS APPEALABLE AS FIRST APPEAL.

I AM CONFUSED WHEN YOU SAY YOU WENT BEFORE COURT BUT JUDGE SAID YOU HAVE MADE IT.

MAKE IT CLEAR WHRE DID YOU VISITED,BEFORE REGISTRAR WHO REGISTERED IT OR BEFORE REVENUE OFFICER WHO MAINTAINS LAND RECORD OR BEFORE A CIVIL COURT FOR CANCELLATION OF IMPUNED GIFT DEED?? THESE ALL CRUCIAL. BETTER VISIT A LAWYER. IS IT SO THAT YOU HAVE FILED A SUIT BUT HAVE LOOSED IT IN LOWER COURT AND NOW WANT TO GO TO HIGH COURT??????????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register