LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     22 May 2011

CrPC 125(2) Interim Maintenance, Court not give enough time

In the interim maintenance, Court is not giving enough time to file the counter, Just gave only 2 days, my counsel is Out of Station, he would be back after a week, I requested his junior to ask for some more time, because i am in processes of filing perjury with Strong SMS Evidences, i sent even a telegram to the junior about medical emergency. He said he will ask for it.

What are the chances for ex-parta order, if i dont go on that date and file counter?

What is the Set aside period for Ex-Parta. is it in the same court or have to go for sessions Court.

Can i file perjury CrPC 340, if the ex-parta is granted in the interim

I have very strong evidences like SMS messages, Bank statements etc. to file Perjury.

Please suggest

Thanks in advance

Learning

9 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   22 May 2011

In your absence Court may pass an ex-perte order on that date fixed for,you should better to file a Time Petition.To set aside the ex-perte order it would time for 30 days ,you may go to the District Court after passing an order. and also  you have some  evidence which will go on trial later.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 May 2011

What is the Set aside period for Ex-Parta. is it in the same court or have to go for sessions Court.

---   higher court of that court.

not giving enough time to file the counter

----    this will be a good ground for set aside tge judgment.

you present at the court file an application stated ' two days insufficient to you for the following reasons .....'

submit it and get it signed by the court.

if the court refused or do not allow the petition, file the same with a complain against that court to the higher court.

YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF.

if i dont go on that date and file counter?

---   it will effect you adversely. you attend and apply for extension of time.

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     22 May 2011

I gave a telegram to the junior counsel about the medical emergency, if he produce it in the court, still will it be ex-parta? wont give time?

Thanks,

it's depend upon the judge. generally time should be given, but if the judge is biased or openant created sufficient pressure or it was genuine ly delayed, then judge may not extend the time. keep contact with your advocate, on mobile.

hema (law officer)     22 May 2011

Arup I am Online

UNEMPLOYED

---   higher court of that court.

That is why I call you a quack. you do not know law.  Where it is said that ex-parte proceedings/order shall be challenged only in higher court.  Why it can be challenged in the same court, which passed the order?  Under what order and what rule the exparte proceedings / orders can be challenged?

Why do you give legal advice, without having an iota of legal knowledge.

hema (law officer)     22 May 2011

Section 126 (2) proviso says:

......the magistrate may proceed to hear and determine the case ex parte AND ANY ORDER SO MADY MAY BE SET ASIDE FOR GOOD CAUSE SHOWN ON AN APPLICATION MADE WITHIN THREE MONTHS FROM THE DATE THERE OF.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     22 May 2011

quacks like ARUP and his counter parts patting him must be confronted till they are driven out by the ADM.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register