LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tearer99@gmail.com (tearer99@gmail.com)     04 May 2011

How to register a patent in India

What is the procedure to register a patent in India without visiting/taking advice of RPAs? 

Learning

4 Replies

Atul D Suryavanshi (Attorney -IPR- 09923552956)     05 May 2011

You better approch to the Patetent Attoreny, he is the authorised person to do the things related and incidental to Patent registration. I will suggest you to conact JC Law Firm - @   justacausa.lawfirm@gmail.com or call on 09923552956.

regards,

Adv. Atul Suryavanshi

Snigdha (advocate)     05 May 2011

A prior search will be done. if your patent is genuine, than the next step will be to file application in patent office, provisional or complete specification should be filed. Examiner hwill publish report. Once report is recieved, you will know if any objection is there, or need some amendment.. if all amendments which are ordered, or objection is cleared, than your patent will be granted. This is the general procedure for Registration of Patents.

If any other query or need any help, you can feel free to contact me at advsnigdha@gmail.com. I can help you in getting the patent registration. Thank you. 

1 Like

shailesh (Legal Professional)     05 May 2011

Snigdha,

Do you undertake assignments realted to patentability search, prior art search and drafting,assessment & filing of patents.

Are you an independant Attorney or associated to a law firm?

Where are you based? If Mumbai please revert asap

Regards

Snigdha (advocate)     06 May 2011

Hi Shailesh

Yes we do take assignments for patent search. I am not based in Mumbai but in Bangalore. But we have our branch office in Mumbai also. So if there is any query, you can mail me in advsnigdha27@gmail.com. I am working with a law firm.

Thanks... have a g8 day..

Regards

Snigdha Sharma

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register