Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh tamil (technical)     30 April 2011

to vacate a tenant

Good Morning
my name raja. am an NRI. am having my own house in coimbatore. there I gave power to my father for rentals. my father collects rent & using for his daily needs, he's 77 years & mother also.6 month before a lawyer taken the partioned room + 2 rooms as tenant. the front room is leakin g while raining. my father told him verbally the roff are not good in we planned to demolish & start building in the minth of february so i can give you only for 6 months. the lawyer also agreed & take possesion, but after 6 months he's not vacating & on request he complained in police station against my parents. he kepts very old news pares in the partioned room & creating hazard to the other tenants. 10 days before i also visited & requested him,but he refused & also false complaint against me in police station. Now he sent injection order legally what's the solution?for this please help me.

Learning

2 Replies

D. Kumaralingam (Advocate)     01 May 2011

Mr. Raja, i can understant your critical positition in vacating an adocate from the tenanted portion. Since the advoate has obtained injunction restraing you from dispossession him except by due process of law.

If your claim is genuine, the law protects you. You can file a Petition before the Rent Controller, seeking eviction of the said tenant on the ground of demolision and reconstruction and at the same time you can also ask for fixation of fair rent by filing another Petition.

At the same time, you should contest the Injunction suit filed by the tenant against you.

All the Best.

Saket (xyz)     07 August 2013

Hi,

My uncle has given his house on rent on company lease. 

The lease is expiring in Dec'13.

The house needs some work and renovation.

As per the agreement he has given his tenent a months notice to vacate. As per the  notice the tenent is suppose to vacate the house by end of August.

But, actually, the tenet is dilly dallying .

What are the options my my Uncle has to get the house vacated on time.

Pl suggest.

Ramesh Bhasin

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register