LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

**Victim** (job)     01 May 2011

RCR

My wife filed interim maintenance under Crpc 125 can i file RCR in order to rejoin her.......it looks like my wife doesn't want to rejoin me but does she still qualifies for interim maintenance ?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

If there are genuine reasons why she left you,such as cruelty from you,then she has the liberty to stay separately and also demand maintenance.

If she left without any genuine cause and you can prove so,then she doesn't qualify for maintenance.

If you are sure FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HEART that you have treated her  nicely,then you may file RCR which will also stand in court.

But even RCR decree can't force her to live with you.So it's better to ask impartial famly members,relatives etc from both sides to solve your disputes and urge her to return to you.THAT WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM FASTER THAN ANY COURT.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 May 2011

Even if your RCR is aloowed there is use of that order because it is non execuatable decree. She is entittle for the maintanance

**Victim** (job)     01 May 2011

I always wanted to rejoin her............she has filed Crpc 125 on grounds of desertion.......when i tried conveying her to come and stay with me they filed 498 a against me but no FIR was registered.....i still have very strong chances to bring her back........yes but it all depends on her whether or not if she wants to come back...........yes she has to prove that i have deserted her for 7 months which i didn't because i have records of all attempt i tried bringing her back

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register