LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce/498A

I had a short marriage and within 4 months of marriage my wife left me due to a small fight. This was later followed by a 498A and now we have arrived at a settlement that we would apply for a MC divorce and they would withdraw there 498A Quashing thru HC.

The motive that I had in life when came into these litigations to defend has vanished as the cases have been settled but now I feel that no one gained anything and resulted in spoiling of life and time for both of us. Though it is a zero alimony settlement. Inspite of the fact that all the legal issues are getting resolved am getting into depression over the fact that I will be a Divorcee in some time. I dont know how will I start my life again and would I be able to as I have lost the faith in the institution of marriage.

I dont say that I would have not been wrong but I tried my best to resolve the issues initially but things did not work. As of now though I am out of this issue but feel I am getting into depressionover the fact that I am heading nowwhere in my life inspite of being professionally successfull. As monetary and economic success dont fill the vacum that is being created in your social life.

I dont know why did it happen with me and am doing a self introspection of what wrong I did in the 4 mths of marriage could there be a second chance given to me and is that a enough time to form a decision about anyone but there is no choice now.

The day when I sign my MC divorce petition would be the saddest day of my life but time is the best healer so may be time changes my life.

Learning

1 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 April 2011

You cannot aovid wahtever written in your fate.  Unnecessary you are thinking, your efforts have gone invain. Dont' worry. Be Happy No BP, be bindas.  There is nothing in worrying.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register