LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

el ray (owner)     22 April 2011

Mutual Consent

Hi, I was married to this person in 2000 in USA (court registered only) we had some differences and decided to go for mutual concent, my questions are:-
1) we both has to be present for the final hearing (i cant go to that city as having life treat from her) are there any chance of me not going over there and getting final degree?

2) what if she doesnt show up on the hearing date, with or with out any informaiton to the court

3) what if she went out of country?

4) can i go for 2nd marriage not? ( final hearing is on June 6th 2011) if not what happens if i get married?

and finally

5) our marriage happend in USA can we actually register the mutual consent in India?

Learning

3 Replies

Aniket Giri (ADVOCATE)     22 April 2011

Well are you an Indian Citizen???

el ray (owner)     22 April 2011

Yes I am indian Citizen

el ray (owner)     24 April 2011

my case little unique of its kind. where we both are indian citizens met in USA and married in New Jersey Cout (after marriage certificate was NOT endorsed by Indian consulate).  at that time of marriage she claimed to be SINGLE and also mentioned in the affidavit and signed.  later i found out that she was married divorced earlier with a child in india living. first divorce was a   'mutual concent' and not registed in indian court.   was a me had started problems after that.  she came back to india in 2008 and later i came back to india 2009 after one year,  both have parmanently moved back to india.   she was continue living in mumbai and i was living in hyderabad.  after few months i found out that she had opted a pan card with different NAME and different  DATE OF BIRTH, which raised a question to me of why?  where she was not clear abt it and i have decided to diviorced, one lawyer suggest as her first marriage was not registed in india then we can apply for NULLYFY the marriage. but cour has dismissed that case -"not our juridisction".

later she has put a false complaint in karnataka, of 420, 484 of dowrey harrasment by me and my parents (where she never stayed with them/us for more than few days in a year)  later we came to a mutual agreement and met her demands of 10lakhs and gold i owned and she signed for mutual concent in karnataka court. 

later i found out she belongs to / have ties with anti-social elements where she treatend me and our family to kill if we let the things out of her dual identity ( passport with  'X' name  ' A " date of birth   and  pan card of 'Y" name and ' B " date of birth)

i went to local police commissioner but no use as she is a "women" and laws are more favarable.and adviced me to meet mumbai commissioner as she is the resident of so   I have also met mumbai commissioner but as he said it will take "SOME TIME"!!   

where we applied mutual concent in karnataka court in jan 2011.  and i cannot go as i have life treat from here in that state or the lawyer (where he got a treaten call from her so he backed up from the case) to know the status of the case, i know the case number but i couldnt get online update of it. (any help/advice?)

It is 'an unfortunate' situation and  'unfortunate' that i am indian citizen where no authorities can do anything about a "women" where every thing is favarouble and listen to her as she got the "women sympothy"  even after i have solid proof of  NOT ONLY CHEATING ME BUT ALSO CHEATING INDIAN GOVERNAMENT.  it a shame.

and to add.....   we did not even have any proof of marriage expect : certificate from New Jersey court :  and NO PHOTO'S,  NO INVITATION, NO GROUP FOTO ALSO.  can this marriage be proved otherwise?

Please advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register